LISTING PLAN OF ACTION – How we work together to get your home sold!
To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD!
To communicate with you regularly regarding game plan, results and recommendations.
To assist you and represent YOU in NEGOTIATING the highest dollar value and favorable terms.
OUR “PRO-ACTIVE” APPROACH
1. Help you price your home competitively ... to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
2. Help you prepare your home for photographer; Go over room-by-room recommendations; Coordinate with stager (if home is empty) or re-stager for furniture placement ideas and any enhancements you decide on.
3. Professional Photography – Schedule and oversee photographer to get the best photos for internet advertising, Property Brochure, flyers, postcards, video, 3D interactive "Matterport" tour and traditional Virtual tour.
4. Assist you in ordering HOA documents and scheduling Termite inspection.
4. Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service. Mail 3000 + postcards to move-up neighborhoods.
5. Notify area agents & promote your home at the company sales meeting. (Broker caravans run on Weds & Fridays)
6. Coordinate Input into various websites: FlexMLS; Zillow; Trulia; Redfin; Realtor.com; TourFactory.com; ConejoValleyHomeExpert.com; Estately; Homes.com; RodeoRe.com, and a multitude of other popular real estate websites.
7. Submit for Rodeo for newspaper advertising schedule.
8. Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers. Have professional flyers, brochures and postcards printed for distribution.
9. Distribute the features sheet to the top 30 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers. Distribute the features sheet to local businesses, my past clients and buyer prospects, etc.
10. Personally invite your neighbors to the open house "preview".
11. Suggest & advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
12. Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace. We will be speaking/ texting and/or emailing every few days!
13. Prospect 3 hours per day and talk to 20 people per day looking for potential buyers.
14. Contact over the next seven days ... my buyer leads, sphere of influence, past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers, Business networking group, Get-REAL ESTATE networking group, ActiveRain Real Estate Network (thousand of agents nationwide), Rodeo's company relocation system and more.
15. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box (if desired).
16. Make open house schedule; advertise open houses in newspaper, Realtor.com, emails, etc.
17. Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
18. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use. (FHA guidelines have changed.)
19. Automatically email you neighborhood market news (price adjustments, new listings, contracts, pending & sold)
20. Follow-up with the agents who have shown your home ... for their feedback and response. Follow up with all Open House attendees.
21. Assist you in relocation details ... if necessary. Coordinate with your relocation department or closing agent regarding what information and documents they may need for your purchase there.
21. Represent you on all offer presentations ... to assure you in negotiating the bestpossible price and terms.
22. Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted ... all mortgage, title and other closing procedures. Coordinate with Escrow, Title and Transaction Coordinator in all details.
23. Complete your closing and deliver to you a copy of executed closing documents!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free!
*Contact Information is NOT Shared*